Friday, August 20, 2010

About this adventure...

After 3 years in the city I knew it was time to venture out of my cube and see the world.  I had an itch and I knew the only way to cure it was to visit places I've never been.  My heart was telling me to visit Asia and Africa because of the rich cultures. I love to travel and I felt that at this point in my life taking a break from honking taxis, $4.50 Chai tea lattes, expensive rent, & my comfort zone was exactly what I needed.


After planning and saving for a few months it's finally time for me to start my adventure!

2 comments:

  1. carrie, this is so exciting! congrats to you on making this adventure. i wish you lots of fun and safe travels!
    -Mayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a BLAST! I can't wait to read about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete